Develop A High-Performance Work Culture That Works
The research is clear that defining and living out team/corporate values has significantly positive impact. In fact, according to a Forbes study, an employee who knows and understands their team/corporate values are 51 times more likely to be “fully engaged” at work. Developing a High-Performance work culture requires confirming and living out team and organizational values – this fact is immutable!
This assessment can assist you in doing the following:
- Determine team values.
- Provide a process to help prioritize your team values.
- Calculate and summarize your teams’ top values.
- Have the team assess the level in which they feel each value is being fulfilled or achieved.
- Document insights and comments on how to better realize or implement each team value.
- Compare an individual’s values with the overall team values.
- Outline a development plan for each individual to engage and fulfill team values.
- Create a roadmap to help the team operate and live out the confirm team values and related behaviours.
- Make more intentional team and organizational choices based upon team values.
- Reduce conflict and increase harmony as others become aware of your core team values.
- Hire, promote, and evaluate individuals and team performance based on your core values matrix.
- Improve work culture and performance as a value centered and grounded team.