There is bound to be conflict of some degree in every organization and learning to deal with it is important no matter the size of the company. Left unchecked or not resolved, it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even law suits.
The Conflict Resolution course provides crucial conflict management skills. It provides a seven-step conflict resolution process to help resolve disputes of any size. It teaches solution building and finding common ground as well as dealing with anger using the Agreement Frame method.
• An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
• The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
• Creating an Effective Atmosphere
• Creating Mutual Understanding
• Focusing on Individual Needs
• Getting to the Root Cause
• Generating Options
• Building a Solution
• The Short Version of the Process
• Additional Tools