Customer service is not only for those on the front lines serving people or selling a product. It can be everything from the people who produce the paycheques in an organization to a company owner managing their team. Customer service is about serving both external and internal customers effectively to support positive results.
The Customer Service course will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. It teaches a strong set of skills including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
• Who We Are and What We Do
• Establishing Your Attitude
• Identifying and Addressing Needs
• Generating Return Business
• In-Person Customer Service
• Giving Customer Service over the Phone
• Providing Electronic Customer Service
• Recovering Difficult Customers
• Understanding When to Escalate
• Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Every Time