Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs are an ever-growing segment of business world-wide.
The statistics for long-term success, however, are less than attractive; 85 percent of all small businesses fail within the first five years of operation.
Successful entrepreneurs are required to discover new problems, reveal potential niche markets, rethink their original business plan, and be innovative. At times, this is contingent on being able to step outside one’s comfort zone.
This 32-page scientifically developed assessment helps you determine your inherent entrepreneurial tendencies, motivations, and propensities. Thereby, increasing your chances of entrepreneurial success in this Two-Part assessment.
This package includes the Entrepreneurial Style and Success Indicator Assessment, Report, and one-hour of live virtual coaching.
Success is not an accident. The information contained in Part One of this assessment will help you confirm and understand your Entrepreneurial Style and Preferences. In Part Two, you will rate yourself on 28 Success Factors present in research conducted on 4000 successful entrepreneurs.
This assessment can assist you in doing the following:
- Determine your entrepreneurial strengths and preferences.
- Confirm how you will respond to stress, build teams, and act as a leader.
- Ensure you are in the right role to fit your style.
- Help you intentionally create a sustainable business model with the awareness of yours and your teams’ preferred styles.
- Help you select partners and team members who compliment you and address the gaps in your preferred operational style.
- Intentionally select the best entrepreneurial venture, role, and responsibilities for you.
- Recognize the potential consequences of gaps in your entrepreneurial success factors.
- Develop the mindset and character traits reflective of other successful entrepreneurs.
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your operations.
- Build the right team and select the right partners.