Being prepared for the inevitable situation of serving an unhappy customers can make all the difference in resolving issues and ensuring return business. Knowing how to build rapport, recognizing certain body language and knowing the steps to problem resolution are all important components of effectively handling difficult customers.
The Handling a Difficult Customer course teaches stress management skills and covers both in-person and over the phone techniques. It reviews addressing complaints, the scenarios to be aware of and how to follow up properly to generate return business.
• The Right Attitude Starts with You
• Internal Stress Management
• External Stress Management
• Transactional Analysis
• Why are Some Customers Difficult?
• Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone
• Dealing with the Customer in Person
• Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers
• Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
• Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Complaint