Networking is one of the most basic and essential skills employees should develop. Having great networking skills within an organization is sometimes overlooked but having them can lead to increased productivity and performance.
The Networking Within the Company course is about creating and maintaining better relationships. Learn to develop skills to avoid obstacles, increase communication, and build relationships that last over time. Understand ways to embrace the aspects of networking in the workplace to grow business and create a more engaging environment.
• The Benefits of Networking at Work
• Networking Obstacles
• Networking Principles
• How to Build Networks
• Recognizing Networking Opportunities
• Common Networking Mistakes
• Developing Interpersonal Relationships
• Online Networking Tools
• Time Management
• Maintaining Relationships Over Time