Teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it's at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. It greatly benefits an organization and can lead to greater success.
The Teamwork and Team Building course explores the different aspects of a team, as well as ways to become a top-notch team performer. It teaches the concepts of what makes up a team and what to do to become a successful team member.
• Defining Success
• Types of Teams
• The First Stage of Team Development - Forming
• The Second Stage of Team Development - Storming
• The Third Stage of Team Development - Norming
• The Fourth Stage of Team Development - Performing
• Team Building Activities
• Making the Most of Team Meetings
• Solving Problems as a Team
• Encouraging Teamwork