The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be a unique set of attributes or characteristics that facilitate great communication or it can be the special way that confidence is shown in a challenging situation.
The Ten Soft Skills You Need course teaches how to identify these skill sets and provides ways to develop a core set of soft skills useful in both personal and professional environments.
• What are Soft Skills?
• Soft Skill 1: Communication
• Soft Skill 2: Teamwork
• Soft Skill 3: Problem Solving
• Soft Skill 4: Time Management
• Soft Skills 5 and 6: Attitude and Work Ethic
• Soft Skill 7: Adaptability/Flexibility
• Soft Skill 8: Self-Confidence
• Soft Skill 9: Ability to Learn from Criticism
• Soft Skill 10: Networking