Having females in positions of leadership can attract a more diverse workforce which helps to influence the career advancement of other women and impact changes in workplace policies in ways that benefit both men and women. Understanding the leadership gap, vital leadership traits, and how to overcome various barriers is key to understanding the impact women in leadership are having.
The Women in Leadership course teaches how women are changing the workforce. Gain new perspectives and learn the benefits that can come from hiring and supporting women to be promoted to higher positions.
• Women and the Workforce
• The Leadership Gap
• Barriers to Women’s Leadership
• Traits of Women’s Leadership
• Benefits of Women’s Leadership
• Nurturing Women’s Leadership
• Actively Recruit Women
• Create/Encourage Women's Networking Opportunities
• Pair Women with Mentors
• Create and Encourage Educational Opportunities